Saturday, July 30, 2005
Friday, July 29, 2005
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Monday, July 25, 2005
Sunday, July 24, 2005
Thursday, July 21, 2005
an online applet that visually represents the electronic calculations of a computer chess program in real time. fading curved splines show potential future moves considered by the computer, with brigther lines denoting more positive results. [via information aesthetics]
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Monday, July 18, 2005
In homage to Sir Mix-a-lot's upcoming concert stop in SF, I wanted to bring back some oldies, but goodies.
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
A snippet from the application: "You can poke fun of the girls and sarcasm is encouraged, but on some level you still need to make the girls seem appealing. For example, if a girl has a fat ass and huge breast it's okay to say "this festively plump woman really knows how to work her huge t*** to get the guy off." It's not okay to say "I wanted to vomit when her 300 lb. ass scrolled across the screen."
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Run, don't walk to see this classic clip of Richard Simmons guest starring on Whose Line is It Anyway? True genius.
Friday, July 08, 2005
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Ok, all you locals out there. Let's see how good your filipino english is. Try to figure out what Benny Degoosegoose is saying in all these phrases below.
You have to remember the consonants that Filipino's
cannot pronounce and use your best slur and dialect to reveal what Benny deGoosegoose is trying to say.
"Benny, how would you use these words in a sentence?"
1. Tenacious - Bepor you go out, put your tenacious on.
2. Deposit- Call de plahmer. Deposit is leaking.
3. Splat- Oh my goodness, my tire is splat!
4. Associate- When I went to de bathroom, associate in de toilet.
5. Hostess- When de pone rings, I ask hostess?
6. Persuading- Tomorrow will be my persuading anniversary.
7. Depressed- Depressed is da one who leads mass on Sundays.
8. Deficit- Bepor you jahmp in de pool, check how deficit.
9. Statue- Oy, Pedro...Statue?
10. Penis- Bepor you go out and play, penis your homework.
11. Uno, Dos, Tres- Uno! Dos tres are burning!.
12. Chicken Nut Bread- My sista no can swim. When she jahmp in de water, chicken nut bread.
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
AOL was cool for once -- they've uploaded every Live 8 concert for your viewing pleasure.